FISCAL COURT AGENDA
Regular meetings are held at the Fiscal Court Building, 28 E. Main Street, Taylorsville, on the first Monday of each month at 9:00am and third Monday of each month at 7:00pm, unless otherwise noted.
(Agendas are subject to change.)
To request placement on the Agenda, contact the Deputy-Judge by 4:00pm on the Thursday before the meeting.
Monday, December 4, 2017
Fiscal Court Meeting Room, 28 East Main St.
Fiscal Court Meeting Agenda
A. Pledge of Allegiance to the U.S. Flag and the Kentucky state flag
B. Call to Order by the County Judge Executive
C. Roll Call by the County Clerk
D. Approval of minutes from prior Court meeting
E. Communications from Citizens, ***3minute limit***
F. Communications from County Judge Executive
G. Communications/reports from Members, Other Offices, and Committees
1. Zoning, readings and recommendations
2. Animal shelter
3. Solid Waste committee: Area Solid Waste Management Plan-Five Year Update
4. Veterans committee
5. Equipment committee:
6. Administrative Code committee
7. Telecommunications committee
8. Buildings & Grounds committee
9. EMS: ambulance bids results
J. Old Business
K. New Business
1. insurance statement of values
2. Review and approval of expenditures, purchases, invoices & transfers
3. Executive Session - pursuant to KRS 61.815 and
a) KRS 61.810(1)(f) for "discussion or hearings which might lead to the appointment, discipline, or dismissal of an individual employee, member, or student without restricting that employee's, member's, or student's right to a public hearing if requested.
ANNOUNCEMENTS, COMMUNITY EVENTS
& TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES
Click here for Past Minutes.